Thursday, March 5, 2015

#6 Comparison-Contrast

Before my reading of this essay I didn't know what to think. The title didn't really say anything that gave me an idea of what this piece of writing was going to be about. The beginning sentence was The cultural differences between Hispanic and Anglo-American people. 
After reading this essay I was later informed about the difference between these two types of people. It explained who they were as a people and were they came from and about their early history and background. It was interesting to learn more about these people and to go more in depth about who they were and what they were like. I enjoyed this essay because I learned about the cultural differences about these people and I find culture an interesting subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment