Monday, February 9, 2015

Blog #4

Question #5 Has your perception of the homeless changed as a result of reading "Untouchables'?

Answer: I believe it hasn't changed much from what I already thought about the homeless. I feel for them still and sometimes want to help but a lot of the times when I do help it's a scam to just get money from me.

Question #4 Are any examples particularly moving?  Which ones? Why do they affect you the way they do?

Answer: I didn't find any of the examples moving to me. I just felt like it was another story to read.

Question #3 Paragraph 38 says that Kazol says we are afraid of homeless children. What are we afraid of?

Answer: To be honest I don't really know what we are afraid of. I don't find anything about homeless people frightening. I could see them being frightening because of how they look and how they dress, but to me they are just normal people trying to live life.

Question #2 To what extent are government officials and the general public part of the problem of homeless?

Answer: I don't really know to what extent they are involved I do believe they have to be involved some way or another about certain things pertaining to the homeless population.

No comments:

Post a Comment